Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Songwriting blogging community

Theres' a pretty amazing community of songwriters that are blogging and sharing information on how they write songs. Most aren't asking for anything except that you check out what they have to say and listen to their music. Adding comments or sending them feedback is one way to say thank you.

I will start adding good sites to my links section of this blog. It's not easy in Blogger to add links, but I finally learned how.


Here's a few sites that I've been looking at recently:


Rob Roper's Blog
Blogging Muses
Lynn Harrison's blog
Nick Prudent's Blog - Song Hacker
Lorenzo D. Policelli - Publish My Songs
Songwriting Apples
Lyric Hut

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Renz said...

Jeff, thanks for the plug and I have a link to your site on my blog as well... much appreciated and keep up the great work!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff

Thanks as well for the plug for LyricHut. I appreciate your continued support very much!


ciao!
mark
www.lyrichut.blogspot.com

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger sg said...

Ditto on the plug.
Much thanks.

Keep up the posts.
It's always interesting to read the process someone else is going through.

Peace,

steve

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Better late than never...

Thanks for adding my SongHacker blog to your list. You're already in my blogroll.

You rock!

Nick
www.songhacker.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home