Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A song a week

Songwriters: A Song A Week. Could You Do It? This is the title of an interesting article today on the BloggingMuses site. One thing of note was that not only did the author write a song a week, he posted that song on the web, and one of his songs hit paydirt. Pretty cool!

This is a great way to get the muse flowing. I wrote my ideas on getting the muse to flow a few weeks ago. The cool twist is putting a song on the web each week. For me, getting a good recording can take awhile, so I'm impressed.

I'm taking this article as a challenge and will do my best to post a new song each week. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger IncaProphet said...

Jeff:
Thank you so much for your blog. It is much better than others i've seen and you give very good and honest advice. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home